Our Scouts meet every Tuesday from 7.15 to 9.00pm. They take part in a wide range of activities, many of them outdoors. There are plenty of opportunities to learn traditional scouting skills, such as camping, survival and cooking, as well as adventurous activities from abseiling to body boarding. Scouts who want to be recognised for their achievements can work towards Challenge Awards and Activity Badges.
Our Scouts join the Beavers, Cubs and Explorers for group events, as well as taking part in activities with other troops from the district.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scout Promise:
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
The Scout Law:
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto: